By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Nigeria’s Falconets have arrived Dar es Tanzania for their FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup qualifier against Tanzania.
The third round first leg contest is billed for the Azam Sports Complex, Dar es Salaam on Sunday.
19 players and the technical crew members made the trip to the East African country.
They were joined by officials of the Nigeria Football League (NFF).
Chris Danjuma’s side will return to the country immediately after the game to commence preparations for second leg.
The reverse fixture will hold at the Moshood Abiola Stadium, Abuja next week. READ ALSO:
- Protest as gunmen abduct students of Federal University Lafia
- CBN Governor, Cardoso Approves New Service Charter for the Bank
- BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints New Members of National Council on Privatization
- Selloffs: Equity market declines by N192bn
- Wike inaugurates rehabilitation, resurfacing of 49 roads in Abuja
The Falconets have played at every edition of the U-20 Women’s World Cup since the inaugural edition in Canada in 2002.