By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Taiwo Awoniyi was among the goal scorers as Nottingham Forest fell to a 3-2 defeat at West Ham United at the London Stadium on Sunday.
Lucas Paqueta put the Hammers – who had won just one of their previous seven Premier League outings – in front inside three minutes after an error from Nicolas Dominguez.
Awoniyi equalised for the visitors a minute before the break.
The 26-year-old has now scored four goals in 10 league appearances for Forest.
His compatriot Ola Aina set up Anthony Elanga for Nottingham Forest’s second goal in the 63rd minute.
The hosts equalised through Jared Bowen two minutes later. READ ALSO:
- FHA Clears air on removal of illegal structures in FESTAC Phase II
- Kogi poll: Lawyers, activists warn against alleged plan to file petition through backdoor
- NSIWC Clarifies Issuance of Various Pension Circulars by the Commission
- Japa: 1,197 Nigerian-trained doctors move to UK since May
- 3SC draw goalless with visiting Heartland FC
Tomas Toucek struck late to hand West Ham United maximum points in the keenly contested encounter.