By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Nigeria legend Austine Jay Jay Okocha insists Samuel Chukwueze possess the quality to become a big star at Serie A outfit AC Milan.
Chukwueze has found the going tough following his summer arrival at the former European champions.
The winger has made two starts across all competitions for Stefano Pioli’s side.
The 24-year-old has so far failed to register a goal or an assist for the Rooseneri.
Okocha is however upbeat the striker will settle down at the club with time.
“He’s been outstanding in the last few years now,” Okocha told LiveScore.
“He’s been faced with a new challenge and it’s all about how quickly he can adjust. READ ALSO:
- How to handle husbands’ greatest need in marriage
- Arsenal Beat Wolves, Go Four Points Clear
- 5th World Media Summit kicks off in Guangdong, China
- Kebbi Deputy Governor’s wife loses mother
- Three Oyo traditional rulers die in auto crash
“Language is always important because it’s always good to be able to communicate but his talent is never in doubt.
“I think he’s a great addition to the Milan team and I have no doubt that he will do well.”