President Bola Tinubu will on Thursday join other Heads of State and Government in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau, to celebrate the country’s 50th Independence Anniversary and Armed Forces Day.
Chief Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, said this in a statement on Wednesday in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
He said the president would arrive Bissau on Thursday for the ceremony being hosted by Guinea-Bissau’s President Umaro Embalo.
Guinea-Bissau marked its 50th Independence Anniversary on Sept. 24, but the Government had scheduled all celebrations for Nov. 16.
President Tinubu is expected to return to Nigeria on Thursday.(NAN). READ ALSO:
- NSIWC Clarifies Issuance of Various Pension Circulars by the Commission
- Japa: 1,197 Nigerian-trained doctors move to UK since May
- 3SC draw goalless with visiting Heartland FC
- Doctors appeal to LASG on improved welfare, as 15 die within 6 months
- 18-year-old Abdullahi nets 5 goals as Kano Pillars thrash Gombe United 5-2