By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
The Likuena of Lesotho have stormed Uyo for their 2026 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Nigeria.
The contingent arrived the Murtala Mohammed Airport , Lagos on Monday night.
They then took an hour flight to Uyo on Tuesday.
The players and their officials are lodged at the Ibom icon hotel and golf resort in Uyo.
Leslie Notsi’s charges will have their first training session later in the evening.
They will have a feel of Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo ,venue of the game on Wednesday.
Thursday’s encounter will kick-off at 5pm Nigeria time. READ ALSO:
- Protest as gunmen abduct students of Federal University Lafia
- CBN Governor, Cardoso Approves New Service Charter for the Bank
- BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints New Members of National Council on Privatization
- Selloffs: Equity market declines by N192bn
- Wike inaugurates rehabilitation, resurfacing of 49 roads in Abuja
Lesotho will host the Squirrels of Benin Republic in a matchday two fixture at the Moses Mahbida Stadium next week Tuesday.