By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Super Eagles midfielder Wilfred Ndidi says he never consider leaving Leicester City this summer.
Ndidi was constantly linked with a move away from Leicester City following the club’s relegation to the Sky Bet Championship.
The 26-year-old however ended up at the club and has remain one of the Foxes consistent performers this season.
The Nigerian stated that there was no time he wanted to leave the club.
” To be honest, no. “Because when he (Maresca) came, he tried to explain his philosophy and also the simplicity of the game and I just feel like it’s something I can actually learn from,”Ndidi told the club’s official website. READ ALSO:
- How to handle husbands’ greatest need in marriage
- Arsenal Beat Wolves, Go Four Points Clear
- 5th World Media Summit kicks off in Guangdong, China
- Kebbi Deputy Governor’s wife loses mother
- Three Oyo traditional rulers die in auto crash
“I’ve been open-minded to try and learn more about his philosophy and his style of game and it’s been going well. I’m happy that I’m here.
“There’s no time that I wanted to leave. Sometimes I saw the news and I was just laughing because it wasn’t true.”