By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Super Eagles midfielder Joe Aribo has cut off his trademark deadlock for a new low haircut.
Pictures of Aribo with the low haircut surfaced on the social media ahead of Southampton Sky Bet Championship clash against Middlesbrough.
The 27-year-opd will hope the change in hairstyle bring him luck in the fixture.
The player has failed to register a goal in almost a year for the Saints.
Aribo has featured six times for Southampton this season. READ ALSO:
- How to handle husbands’ greatest need in marriage
- Arsenal Beat Wolves, Go Four Points Clear
- 5th World Media Summit kicks off in Guangdong, China
- Kebbi Deputy Governor’s wife loses mother
- Three Oyo traditional rulers die in auto crash
Southampton have lost their last three league games.