The Kano State Government has fixed Nov. 20 for the resumption of the state Secondary Schools Qualifying Examination (SSQE).
Malam Balarabe Kiru, the Director Public Enlightenment of the state Ministry of Education stated this in a statement on Thursday in Kano.
Kiru urged the affected students to report to their respective schools on Monday for the continuation of the examination.
He also enjoined them to ensure strict compliance with rules and regulations of the examination and wished them success in their examinations.
The New Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Ministry had on Tuesday suspended the examination following the national strike by the organised labour(NAN). READ ALSO:
- Protest as gunmen abduct students of Federal University Lafia
- CBN Governor, Cardoso Approves New Service Charter for the Bank
- BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints New Members of National Council on Privatization
- Selloffs: Equity market declines by N192bn
- Wike inaugurates rehabilitation, resurfacing of 49 roads in Abuja