By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Emmanuel Dennis is a subject of interest from Turkish Super Lig clubs, Adana Dermispor and Istanbul Basaksehir.
The two clubs are battling to sign the Nigeria international on a season-long loan deal.
Dennis is surplus to requirements at Premier League club Nottingham Forest.
The 25-year-old has not been named in any of Forest’s matchday squad this season.
According to transfer expert, Fabrizio Romano, Dennis has decided to play in Turkey after Nottingham Forest turned down a bid for him from Saudi Arabia Professional Football League, Al Tae last week.
“Understand Emmanuel Dennis has now decided to play in Turkey — he’s close to leaving Nottingham Forest,” Romano wrote on his X handle. READ ALSO:
- BREAKING: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days
- NDIC Begins Payment of N16.18bn Dividends to Depositors of 20 Banks In-Liquidation
- Non-Interest Banking: TAJBank leads in Tier-1 capital, PBT
- Afreximbank Grants firm US$300m facility to boost crude oil production in Congo
- We will appeal majority tribunal judgment – Gov. Sule
“Told Adana Demirspor and Istanbul Başakşehir presented loan bids with 100% salary covered, Dennis will make final decision soon.”
Dennis linked up with Nottingham Forest from Watford last summer