China’s railways handled about 16.47 million passenger trips on Monday, the fourth day of the 8-day Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holiday period, data from the country’s railway operator showed.
China is anticipating 16.35 million railway passenger trips on Tuesday, according to the China State Railway Group Co., Ltd.
Some 11,190 passenger trained were expected to be in operation, including 889 trains newly added to meet the travel demands of railway passengers, the company said. (Xinhua/NAN). READ ALSO:
- Woman, 39, allegedly obtains N5.2m for fake surrogacy, impersonation
- CBN Directs Banks To Issue, Accept Old, Redesigned Naira Banknotes
- 2024 UTME: JAMB announces dates for sales, registration, exams
- Kaduna govt set to castrate rapists – Commissioner
- Rufai Backs Super Eagles To Qualify For 2026 World Cup