By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Tottenham Hotspur lost for the second consecutive game as they fell to a 2-1 defeat to Wolves at the Molinuex.
Spurs, who were missing a number of their regular players through injuries and suspension went in front through Brennan Johnson on three minutes.
It was the winger’s first goal for the Lillywhites following his summer arrival from Nottingham Forest.
Wolves were in ascendancy for most of the game but were let down by their poor finishing.
Pablo Sarabia however netted the equaliser on 91 minutes.
The Spaniard set up Mario Lemina for the winning goal five minutes later. READ ALSO:
- NSIWC Clarifies Issuance of Various Pension Circulars by the Commission
- Japa: 1,197 Nigerian-trained doctors move to UK since May
- 3SC draw goalless with visiting Heartland FC
- Doctors appeal to LASG on improved welfare, as 15 die within 6 months
- 18-year-old Abdullahi nets 5 goals as Kano Pillars thrash Gombe United 5-2
Wolves will return to action after the international break with an away game at Fulham.
Spurs will be at home to Aston Villa.