In furtherance of his commitment to ensure that subscribers to all T.Pumpy Estates are kept abreast of developments, the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of T.Pumpy Concept Limited, Mr Akintayo Adaralegbe, has met with subscribers of Phase 26 and 27, Lugbe.
The physical meeting was held on Saturday, November 11, 2023 at Lugbe, Abuja and presided over by the CEO himself.
The meeting highlighted some of the important developments that have taken place on the estate and also the need for the subscribers to put more collaborative efforts in achieving more before the end of the year.
Mr. Adaralegbe, T.Pumpy Boss, brought the hardcopy of the building approval of the estate issued by the government for the subscribers to have a glance.
He also assured subscribers of more development unfolding soonest and enjoined every subscriber to also be part and parcel of the development as he cannot do it alone.
On the other hand, the meeting afforded the subscribers ample opportunity to ask questions and seek clarification where necessary. READ ALSO:
- NSIWC Clarifies Issuance of Various Pension Circulars by the Commission
- Japa: 1,197 Nigerian-trained doctors move to UK since May
- 3SC draw goalless with visiting Heartland FC
- Doctors appeal to LASG on improved welfare, as 15 die within 6 months
- 18-year-old Abdullahi nets 5 goals as Kano Pillars thrash Gombe United 5-2
T.Pumpy Concept is a top real estate developers in Nigeria’s capital City, Abuja.
At present, the firm has dozens T.Pumpy Estates spread across Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Ibadan and Ilorin.