By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Napoli striker Victor Osimhen has stepped up his recovery from a hamstring injury.
The Nigeria international copped the injury on international duty in September.
Osimhen took the next step in his recovery on Wednesday, according to Football Italia.
The striker last appeared for the Serie A champions in the 3-1 loss to Fiorentina on October 8.
Osimhen has missed the Partenopei’s last six games across all competitions.
The 24-year-old was not present at the Castel Volturno training ground on Wednesday for new manager Walter Mazzarri’s first session in charge of Napoli, suffering from flu symptoms, but now he’s ready to get back to action. READ ALSO:
- NSIWC Clarifies Issuance of Various Pension Circulars by the Commission
- Japa: 1,197 Nigerian-trained doctors move to UK since May
- 3SC draw goalless with visiting Heartland FC
- Doctors appeal to LASG on improved welfare, as 15 die within 6 months
- 18-year-old Abdullahi nets 5 goals as Kano Pillars thrash Gombe United 5-2
Napoli hope to have their talismanic forward back in time for the Serie A clash against Atalanta on November 25.