Gov. Abba Yusuf of Kano State has ordered the immediate suspension of the Managing Director, Kano Agricultural Supply Company (KASCO), Dr Tukur Minjibir, from office over alleged misconduct.
This is contained in a statement issued by his Press Secretary, Malam Bature Dawakin-Tofa, in Kano on Wednesday.
Yusuf directed the issuance of suspension in a letter dated Sept. 12, conveyed by the Secretary to the State Government, Dr Baffa Bichi.
The managing director was suspended for alleged involvement in an inappropriate sale of grains belonging to the state government.
Minjibir was directed to handover the affairs of the company to the most senior officer immediately, pending the outcome of investigation. (NAN). READ ALSO:
- Champion resistance of foreign interferences in internal affairs of African countries, Coalition urges Tinubu
- Diptheria claims 10 in Jigawa, 91 suspected cases recorded
- Leadership crisis tears Adventist Church apart in Abia
- My ambition is to support President Tinubu to succeed – Gov. Bello
- Ligue 1: Simon Scores, Bags Double Assists In Nantes Home Win