Gov Caleb Mutfwang of Plateau has approved the appointment of 136 Special Assistants, a statement by his Director of Press and Public Affairs, Mr Gyang Bere, said on Friday in Jos.
According to the statement, those appointed are the first batch of aides whose portfolios would be communicated through their respective Local Government Councils.
The News Agency of Nigeria(NAN) reports that the governor picked eight appointees from each of the 17 LGAs.(NAN). READ ALSO:
- Champion resistance of foreign interferences in internal affairs of African countries, Coalition urges Tinubu
- Diptheria claims 10 in Jigawa, 91 suspected cases recorded
- Leadership crisis tears Adventist Church apart in Abia
- My ambition is to support President Tinubu to succeed – Gov. Bello
- Ligue 1: Simon Scores, Bags Double Assists In Nantes Home Win