President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of six new aides for the First Lady, Aisha Buhari.
The appointments take immediate effect, a terse statement by Suleiman Haruna, a director in the Office of The First Lady, said on Wednesday.
The new aides and their designations are as follows:
1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)
2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)
3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations
4) Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity
5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events.