An Abuja High Court on Friday ordered that the suspended Central Bank Governor, Godwin Emefiele be remanded in Kuje correctional centre until Nov 22.
Justice Hamza Muazu gave the order and adjourned until Nov. 22 when Emefiele’s bail application will be heard.
Emefiele was arraigned on a-six court before justice Muazu. (NAN) READ ALSO:
- Protest as gunmen abduct students of Federal University Lafia
- CBN Governor, Cardoso Approves New Service Charter for the Bank
- BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints New Members of National Council on Privatization
- Selloffs: Equity market declines by N192bn
- Wike inaugurates rehabilitation, resurfacing of 49 roads in Abuja