By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Lesotho captain Sekhoaane Benedict Moraene has boasted the Likuena will not show the Super Eagles respect when they clash in a 2026 FIFA World Cup qualifier in Uyo.
Moraene acknowledged the fact that the Super Eagles are a quality opposition but insisted they will put up a good fight against the hosts.
“It’s going to be a tactical game because we are playing against a big team, Nigeria, one of the best in Africa, ” he told reporters .
“This is not our first time playing against Nigeria we are going to expect a lot from Nigeria because they are going to bring the game to us to get the three points but we are not going to respect them we are going to bring the game to them too. READ ALSO:
- Why Rivers United Lost To Dreams FC – Eguma
- FHA Clears air on removal of illegal structures in FESTAC Phase II
- Kogi poll: Lawyers, activists warn against alleged plan to file petition through backdoor
- NSIWC Clarifies Issuance of Various Pension Circulars by the Commission
- Japa: 1,197 Nigerian-trained doctors move to UK since May
“We know they are a good team with lots of players coming from outside the country but on our part we have six players from outside and majority of us play in Lesotho including me.“
The encounter will kick-off at 5pm Nigeria time.