By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Super Eagles forward Paul Onuachu was among the goal scorers in 10-man’s Trabzonspor’s hard-earned 2-1 home victory against Pendikspor.
Onuachu scored the opening goal on third minutes after he was set up by Anatasios Bakasetas.
The 29-year-old has now scored in his opening three games for the Burgundy Blues.
The Nigeria international has also provided one assist.
Onuachu was on for 90 minutes in the game.
Anatasios Bakasetas scored the second goal for the hosts. READ ALSO:
- How to handle husbands’ greatest need in marriage
- Arsenal Beat Wolves, Go Four Points Clear
- 5th World Media Summit kicks off in Guangdong, China
- Kebbi Deputy Governor’s wife loses mother
- Three Oyo traditional rulers die in auto crash
The visitors reduced the deficit nine minutes before the break through Endri Cekici.
Trabzonspor finished the game with 10 men after Batista Mendy was sent off 14 minutes from time.