The third-day Fidau prayer for late Matriarch, Iyaafin Munirat Adedoyin Oladunni Adeniyi has been held at her residence at Isedo, in Ila-Orangun, Osun State.
The matriarch died on Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at the age of 110 years.
The late Mrs Munirat Adeniyi, was married to Pa Raji Ajagbe Adeniyi of Akirun’s compound Isedo, Ila-Orangun in Ila Local Government of Osun State.
Popularly known and called “Iya Ibadan”, Munirat Adeniyi was born to the family of Chief & Mrs Bankole Ajamu of Elekiah’s compound, Isedo, Ila-Orangun.
A trader and business woman, Mrs Adeniyi was also a community leader, as well as leader of the youth when she was young, no wonder she is called “Iya Ewe”, Mother of the young ones. READ ALSO:
- Peter Obi: Anyone who falsifies certification or age can’t do the right thing
- Chicago State University releases Tinubu’s records to Atiku
- Death On The East-West Road: If only we had been fair to ourselves…
- Lagos, Kwara, NNPC, Customs, others drum support for GOCOP 7th annual conference in Abuja
- BREAKING: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days
She’s survived by children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Among them are Mr Adekunle Adeniyi, a former Director, Centre for Management Development; Mr Ganiyu Akanni Adeniyi; Mr. Kayode Adeniyi, an Assistant Director, News with the Nigerian Television AUthority (NTA), Channel 5, Abuja and Yidiat Badmus (Nee Adeniyi).