The new Commissioner of Police deployed to Osun, Mr Isyaku Mohammed, on Friday assumed office at the State Police Command.
SP Yemisi Opalola, Osun Police spokesperson, made the disclosure in a statement in Osogbo on Friday.
She said the new CP was posted to Osun following the retirement of the former Commissioner of Police, AIG Kehinde Longe.
Opalola said the new CP was born in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State and holds B.Sc in Accounting and M.Sc in Business Administration, Strategic Studies and Security Administration.
She said the CP joined the Nigeria Police Force in August 1996 as Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police.
“CP Isyaku Mohammed has served in various capacities in different States of the country, including FCT, Abuja,” she said.
Mohammed, according to her, served last as CP Police Account and Budget, Force Headquarters Abuja before his transfer to Osun Police Command (NAN). READ ALSO:
- Protest as gunmen abduct students of Federal University Lafia
- CBN Governor, Cardoso Approves New Service Charter for the Bank
- BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints New Members of National Council on Privatization
- Selloffs: Equity market declines by N192bn
- Wike inaugurates rehabilitation, resurfacing of 49 roads in Abuja