Hajiya A’isha Abdullahi-Usman, wife of the late Sarkin Kudun Dakingari, Alhaji Abdullahi Usman, and mother of the wife of the current Deputy Governor of Kebbi, Alhaji Abubakar Umar-Tafida, has passed on.
Alhaji Yakubu Ahmed-BK, Kebbi Commissioner for Information and Culture, disclosed this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Birnin Kebbi on Saturday.
NAN reports that Hajiya A’isha died Saturday morning in Birnin Kebbi.
He said: “I just lost a cousin (elder) sister, Hajiya Aisha Abdullahi Usman, wife of the late Sarkin Kudun Dakingari Alhaji Abdullahi Usman and mother of the wife of the current Deputy Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Umar Tafidan Kabi.”
While extending the condolences of the state government to the entire family members, the commissioner prayed Almighty Allah to forgive all her shortcomings and grant her Jannatul Firdaus.
According to him, funeral prayers for the deceased will be made public shortly. (NAN) READ ALSO:
- Council gives herdsmen 2 weeks to comply with Benue open grazing law
- EFCC arrests ‘pilot’ over alleged N1bn fraud
- 16 vessels waiting to berth at Lagos ports – NPA
- Egypt bows out in 2nd round of ITTF WTTC
- Gombe govt earmarks N5.2bn for payment of retirees’ gratuities