By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Alex Iwobi is delighted to make a winning debut at Premier League club Fulham.
The Nigeria international made his first competitive appearance for the Whites in the 1-0 victory against Luton Town at the Craven Cottage on Saturday.
The Nigeria international replaced Harrison Reed two minutes after the hour mark.
The 27-year-old was close to scoring late in the game but his effort hit the woodwork.
“Debut & 3Points!, Iwobi wrote on his X handle.
The Nigeria international linked up with Fulham from Everton on transfer deadline day. READ ALSO:
- Peter Obi: Anyone who falsifies certification or age can’t do the right thing
- Chicago State University releases Tinubu’s records to Atiku
- Death On The East-West Road: If only we had been fair to ourselves…
- Lagos, Kwara, NNPC, Customs, others drum support for GOCOP 7th annual conference in Abuja
- BREAKING: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days