By Amosu Adeboye
Senator Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has just been re-appointed by the Confederation of Africa Football as a Member of the Organizing Committee for the 2021 African Cup of Nations (AFCON).
Senator Ubah’s re-appointment into the governing football body in Africa is a master stroke that will further sustain the consolidation of organizing a successful African Cup of Nations.
The Ide Eqwuregwu of Football
Apart from being the President of leading Nigeria Professional Football Club, FC Ifeanyi Ubah (Anambra Warriors), the football administrator is also the Chairman of Anambra State Football Association and Member, Senate Committee on Sports.
Other members include:
1. Ahmad Ahmad (Madagascar) President 2. Augustin Senghor (Sénégal)Vice-Président
3. M. Djibrilla Hima hamidou (Niger) Member 4. Ahmed Mohamed Megahed (Egypte) Member 5. Elvis Chetty (Seychelles) Member
6. Edwin Simeon Okraku (Ghana) Member 7. Joseph Antoine Bell (Cameroun) Member 8. Kossi Guy Akpovy (Togo) Member
9. Lamine Kabba Bajo (Gambie) Member 10. Maclein Cortez (Botswana) Member 11. Mario Semedo (Cap-vert) Member
12. Masamba Jean Didier (RD Congo) Member
13. Mvele Adam Mthethwa (Eswatini) Member 14. Feizal Ismail Sidat (Mozambique) Member
15. Walter Nyamilandu (Malawi) Member
16. Artur De Almeida (Angola) Member
*17. PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH (NIGERIA) MEMBER.* 18. Gustavo Ndong (Guinée Eq.) Member 19. Kheireddine Zetchi (Algérie) Member
20. KITHUKU Nicholas Mwendwa (Kenya) Member
21. Moctar Mohamed (Chad) Member 22. Reverien NDIKURIYO (Burundi) Member
23. Wallace Karia (Tanzania) Member
24. Mathurin De Chacus (Benin) Member
25. Felton Kamambo (Zimbabwe) Member
26. Seidou Mbombo Njoya (Cameroun) Member