Nigeria Men’s Cricket Team will meet their Kenya counterparts in their first game of the T20 World Cup Africa Qualifier fixed for Nov. 23.
This is stated in a Circular 2 released by Kuben Pillay of the International Cricket Council (ICC) Africa, on Friday in Abuja
The first match involving Nigeria will be played by 10 a.m. at the United Pitch.
The Yellow Greens (Nigeria team) will also battle Rwanda the following day, same time, at the Wanderers Pitch.
Nigeria will play their third game against Tanzania on Nov. 26 and they will also face Uganda the following day, açcording to the fixture.
They will tackle Zimbabwe while their final game will be against the Host country, Namibia on Nov. 30. READ ALSO:
- NSIWC Clarifies Issuance of Various Pension Circulars by the Commission
- Japa: 1,197 Nigerian-trained doctors move to UK since May
- 3SC draw goalless with visiting Heartland FC
- Doctors appeal to LASG on improved welfare, as 15 die within 6 months
- 18-year-old Abdullahi nets 5 goals as Kano Pillars thrash Gombe United 5-2
One of Nigeria’s Top umpires, Kehinde Olanbiwonnu, is among the 10 umpires selected to administer the game .
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the T20 Men’s World Cup Africa Qualifier will start on Nov. 20 and end on Nov. 30. (NAN)