Four people died near Barcelona after being hit by a suburban train, authorities made this known on Monday.
Initially, the Civil Protection Agency had reported three dead and one injured in Sunday night’s accident but later it said in a post on social media platform X, formerly Twitter.
The fourth person dead was the injured person who died in the hospital.
A group of seven people had tried to cross the tracks near Montmeló station, within the Barcelona metropolitan area, when it was already dark in an area where crossing isn’t allowed.
Accidents occur often when people try to cross the tracks instead of using pedestrian underpasses in suburban areas of Spain. (dpa/NAN). READ ALSO:
- Peter Obi: Anyone who falsifies certification or age can’t do the right thing
- Chicago State University releases Tinubu’s records to Atiku
- Death On The East-West Road: If only we had been fair to ourselves…
- Lagos, Kwara, NNPC, Customs, others drum support for GOCOP 7th annual conference in Abuja
- BREAKING: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days