By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Six players are already in Super Eagles’ camp ahead of the team’s 2026 FIFA World Cup qualifiers against Lesotho and Zimbabwe.
Kenneth Omeruo, Jamilu Collins and Umar Sadiq were the early arrivals on Monday.
The trio were later joined by goalkeepers Francis Uzoho, Ojo Olorunleke and Kelechi Iheanacho.
The remaining 23 players are expected in camp on Tuesday (today).
Bendel Insurance goalkeeper Amas Obasogie was was handed a late invitation by head coach Jose Peseiro on Monday as replacement for Maduka Okoye.
Okoye pulled out of the games due to injury. READ ALSO:
- Protest as gunmen abduct students of Federal University Lafia
- CBN Governor, Cardoso Approves New Service Charter for the Bank
- BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints New Members of National Council on Privatization
- Selloffs: Equity market declines by N192bn
- Wike inaugurates rehabilitation, resurfacing of 49 roads in Abuja
The Super Eagles will host Lesotho at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo on Thursday.
The encounter against Zimbabwe will take place three days later at the Huye Stadium, Butare.