By Obaloluwa Joshua, LAGOS
Super Eagles goalkeeper Ojo Olorunleke insists the team want to record another big win against Sao Tome and Principe.
The former African champions destroyed the True Patriots 10-0 the last time both teams met in November 2022.
Jose Peseiro’s men will entertain their fellow West Africans in their final 2023 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying fixture at Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo on Sunday.
Olorunleke stated that the Super Eagles will go all out for victory against Sao Tome.
“It’s true that we have already qualified for the next AFCON but we still have go out there and do our job,” the Enyimba shot stopper stated. READ ALSO:
- Champion resistance of foreign interferences in internal affairs of African countries, Coalition urges Tinubu
- Diptheria claims 10 in Jigawa, 91 suspected cases recorded
- Leadership crisis tears Adventist Church apart in Abia
- My ambition is to support President Tinubu to succeed – Gov. Bello
- Ligue 1: Simon Scores, Bags Double Assists In Nantes Home Win
“The fans always want us to win and we can’t afford to disappoint them. We are professionals, so the most important thing is to put on a good show for them.
“We beat them 10-0 the last time, nothing stops us from doing better this time around.”